Apply for a Career
How to Apply
- Please visit our Career Center. You will find a complete listing of available careers, along with descriptions and preferred requirements. Click here to enter our Career Center.
- You are able to review all listings without creating a user account.
- To apply for a career, you will need to create a user account. There are two ways to begin creating your account:
- While on the page that lists all Recent Job Postings, you can click 'Sign In' located in the upper right hand corner, then you will want to select 'Register Now.'
- If you click on the career that you are interested in, you will see a blue button in the upper right hand corner that says 'Apply.' Once you select 'Apply' you will want to select 'Register Now.'
- Download our application inserts by right clicking on the links below and saving the file to your computer.
North Shore Health Employment Application
- Open the file with Adobe Acrobat. Complete the application inserts and save the file.IMPORTANT: Mac users please open and complete with Adobe Acrobat and not Preview included with Mac OS X.
- IMPORTANT: Please remember to save your completed application inserts before emailing to the careers email address or uploading to your application.
- Email your completed form to email@example.com, or upload as an attachment to your application.
- You may also print and mail or fax in your completed forms.