Hospital ChartHospitalChart is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information by helping you manage your healthcare easily and securely. HospitalChart provides all of your health information in one place, such as:
- Hospital Visit History
- Demographic and Insurance Information
- Allergies and Current Conditions
- Lab Results
- Medications received while hospitalized
- Hospital Health Summary: Discharge Medication Instructions and Discharge Information
- Billing: Link to Online Bill Pay
- Continuation of Care: Ability to transmit current health information to other providers through secure messaging
Access to the Portal is on your schedule, whether at home, on vacation, or at another medical office.
You Choose the Who, When and Where
- Use the Portal from anywhere via internet browser
- Access from your smart phone or tablet
- View and request information updates 24-7
- Give authorized family members access to your health information
What do I need to enroll in the portal? You will need your hospital medical record number, name, date of birth, and we must have your email address on file with us.
Where does my health information come from? All of the information in the portal comes from your North Shore Health Electronic Medical Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
Can my family access my portal? Yes, you can give family members access to your portal. This needs to be done in person at the North Shore Health and requires a signed consent from you.
Is my information safe? Yes, HospitalChart passwords are encrypted and the URL's are re-written so they cannot be copied and pasted. You or your authorized person/proxy are the only ones who can access your chart. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the webpage open.
Enroll Here for HospitalChart
Hospital Visit 'Health Summary' Login For Visually Impaired